"Are You Tired Of Spending Money And Time In An Attempted Effort In Online Dating With The Same Going Nowhere Results?"
The Dilemmas Of Online Dating ...
With the explosion of the internet and all things that have come along with it, online dating is now not only commonplace, but a legitimately great way to meet people. Unfortunately, the millions of women who now use Plenty of Fish, OKCupid, eHarmony, Match.com or other dating websites, get bombarded by hundreds of messages from men on a daily basis. Pickup lines, sexually suggestive messages that a vast majority of the men would never have the courage to say in person, the same old boring "hey" or "what's up" that she gets sent 50 times a day or guys with blatantly false advertising.
One of the weaknesses of online dating is an over reliance on "profiles". Although most dating websites feature photos and detailed, searchable profiles covering everything from personality traits to likes and dislikes, this information isn't necessarily useful in identifying a partner. That’s partly because daters don't always know what they want in a mate. Even though they generally think they do, studies suggest that people often lack insight into what attracts them to others and why. Therefore the characteristics they seek out in an online profile may be very different from those that will create a connection in person.
The abundance of profiles online also may make daters too picky and judgmental. The sheer number of options can be overwhelming. The ease with which people can sift through profiles and on to the next one may lead them to "objectify" potential partners and compare them like so many pairs of shoes, The Gentleman's Guide to Online Dating can show you how to beat these odds.
Then there is too much of a good thing.. Some online communication is a good thing but too much of it can skew expectations and ultimately sabotage a match. People tend to read too much into emails and other online conversations, which increases the potential for misunderstandings and disappointment
Is Online Dating A Numbers Game?
To start off, age can be a factor, comparing men and women responding to people their own age. Women respond to men 4% of the time while men respond to women around 18% of the time. Generally speaking, this means an average straight man will have to send 25 messages to women his own age to procure one response, while the average straight woman will have to send 5 messages.
Another issue that is unfair to the men is the ratio of men to women. It runs about 3:1 to 2:5 depending on the area you live in. So on the average there are more men than women on dating sites, so that means the competition level is up for the men. For the women this means there are more to choose from, thus meaning for the man, his profile needs to stand out better than the rest if he wants to be noticed. When you throw in looking for a higher quality woman, your odds drop even further.
The Gentleman's Guide to Online Dating by Derek Cajun
Derek Cajun, author of the Gentleman's Guide, stops by WGN Morning News, one of America's biggest morning shows, and they let him get into specific advice: stuff you can use right away to improve your online game. Tips include how to select your profile photos and what to say to make an emotional connection with women!
So What Can Cajun's Guide Do For You?
Well we have talked about numbers as in too many profiles out there, more women than men on these sites. Then there is the matter of having real confidence behind the keyboard. So in order to start succeeding at online dating, you need to create a profile that is going to stop a girl in her tracks, you have to stand out. Derek Cajun's guide will show you how to stop being a regular joe with a non-converting profile.
Here are the topics covered in The Gentleman's Guide To Online Dating
- Creating your profile using complementary pictures and creating an “About Me” page that converts well to provoking emotion
- Messaging, this is a must to get right and the key. Explains how to do it properly. Includes openers, follow ups messages and more
- Social Networking Sites, dating sites aren’t the only place online that you can meet women and get more dates
- The Phone Game, you are not real to a woman until she hears your voice, learn the phone conversion
- First Impression comes from your profile and you get to see Derek Cajun break down his profile
- Turn any conversation sexual, Cajun lays it out step-by-step for the first time ever
- Messages and chat logs, you get to see actual real-life conversations that have taken place and how they were structured and evolved
Cajun outlines a system from how to set up your profile to how to ask her out. You get box-by-box advice of how to setup your profile, what to include and what to definitely avoid. Cajun knows the frustrations we men face and now gives you a proven system that works that can teach any man to be a success online. This system comes from two years of research and applies a proven approach that's revolutionized the way men meet women in nightclubs, shopping malls, coffee shops and social circles. Now bringing those cutting-edge techniques to the world of dating sites and Facebook. The techniques in this course are easy-to-learn and will give you immediate results and put you in the 5% of men who get all the dates! You may end up with the girl you only dreamed of getting, it’s all up to you…
"A Quick View Of What You Will Learn"
Cajun's Guide Covers ...
- An outlined system from how to set up your profile to how to ask her out.Obviously you can expect there to be sections like “Profile Pictures” and “About Me” write-ups, but the real gems are the examples Cajun gives AND the description of how to personalize them.
- Advice of how to setup your profile, what to include and what to definitely avoid. He also outlines the major difference between boring profiles and ones that girl’s message. You get plenty of message logs included and all real examples of what’s worked for Cajun before. He also includes chat logs of instant messages, which is a nice way of showing the subtle differences of chatting in real time versus over message.
- A two-page cheat sheet of extra tips that add some nice icing to your online game.
- The lost art of phone game, a nice chapter dropped by Tenmagnet. Tenmagnet (AKA: Chris Shepherd) is one of the top Pickup Artists instructors. Texting has become so commonplace that there hasn’t been much said about phone game, which is a necessity.
- What to say, when to call, how to ask her out info you need. A must read.
- There is also has a nice quick start guide so you can get your profile going and get some dates as you improve it with Cajun ’s advice.
- Recommended dating sites to use. If you know what sites to use alone, you’d probably see a spike in returns.
- Creating a solid profile picture, the expression you make or the lighting you use alters how the photo is perceived. The depth of analysis into this critical feature is something else.
- How to use social networking sites. Cajun gives Facebook-specific openers and when to use them.
- Also included are real photos Cajun uses on his Facebook and to top it off, he gives his REAL profile.
- Cajun ’s question game.
"The Gentleman's Guide To Online Dating Ad"
What's Been Said About It
This Offer Has A 100% 30 Day Risk-Free Money Back Guarantee!!
Being a man means having passionate and animal like instincts when it comes to women. As time has progressed it seems we men have lost that alpha male drive and put the women in the driver's seat.
Women want alpha males, they want a man to show them what they want, on or off line. Learn to become that guy that can show a woman what he wants and knows how to get it. The only one stopping you is You!!